Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Marriage Saver

Well I don't know about you but what I think is that if its possible having separate rooms is a marriage saver !!!!! I am not saying separate lives I am just saying separate rooms during the weekdays at least !!! I will just sum up my day for you, I wake up at 6:20 AM (no alarm) leave home at 6:45ish everyday, I drop off my daughter at school and with all the traffic I am at work by 8:20 AM and then back home by 5:00 PM, kids and the works till 9:00 PM, then TV time for an hour then a shower and off to bed by 10:30 PM - 11 PM.  I take a shower before bed since I am not a morning person so waking up extra early to take showers in the morning is a big NO NO for me .So simple right ?? NOOOOOOO it would have been a perfect schedule if I don't have a room-mate that has an alarm that rings at 5:00 AM and is put on snooze till 5:45 so rings in my head every 5 minutes !!!, then followed but a truck or could be an elephant invasion) I could 't figure out which one until he is ready by 6:15 AM which almost time for me to get up so I loose 1 Hour and 20 minutes of precious sleep time by the room-mate. So that is in the morning !!!

Night time is another issue, as I mentioned earlier I go to bed by 10:30 - 11 ish PM. The room-mate on the other hand does not have a fixed time, could be from 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM it depends on the sports event or some other conditions that are self inflicted !!! seriously I don't know how he does it. He does take a nap during the afternoon as half of the week he finishes work at 2:00 PM so the nap time could be from 3:30 PM till 7:30 - 8:00 PM.  SO anyway, when the room-mate invades the room to go to bed along with the elephants then I automatically wake up from the alien invasion which includes lights on as well !!!! And if that's not enough I am also attacked by cold hands on me to make me jump followed by evil laughter !!!!
SO I loose another 2 hours or so until I can get back to sleep again !!! So the room-mate total damages are 3 Hours and 20 minutes worth of SLEEEEEEP !!!! How can anyone compensate that !!!!! Seriously now wouldn't I be better off having my own room with a double bed and my own bathroom? Life would be so heavenly then !!!

SO that's is why I would recommend the separate room !!! You can always get together whenever you need company ;-) but the thing is you can also be rested enough so you would be in the mood for getting together so its a win win situation !!! Think about it and let me know !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment