Thursday, October 6, 2011

Don't feel like doing anything

Today I am having one of those days where I don't feel like doing anything " reminds me of The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars, go figure I heard it today first thing on radio. 

Heeeeef, Heeeeeef  just wanna lay on a couch, watch me some TV and that's it no more anything. Have a remote control and do lots of clicks like
  • Pause the demanding Boss (sorry boss but today everything is high on the scale even impressions)
  • Pause the whining cries
  • Pause the nagging hubby
  • Pause that commercial of the guy with the 6 pack !!
Since there is no way to find such a remote control then I would opt for the alternative therapies
  • Call a friend and bore them to death about how I don't feel like doing anything
  • Nag back at the hubby
  • Take 5 minutes to Ooosa and deep breathe
  • have a chocolate bar and not feel guilty about it
  • Listen to a song that makes you happy not " The Lazy Song" of course
Try them maybe they would work for you too. Happy not doing anything !!


WF6V9B9NK3US

No comments:

Post a Comment