Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby steps for weightloss 1

Well I have decided that I will embark on the journey for weightloss, and I will do that with baby steps as "every little helps". Whoever wants to join me please leave your comments and we can start the baby steps together. So first week of baby steps is to drink water, drink water whenever possible, when I wake up, before snacks, before meals. First I will drink water and then see how I feel, so end result is either I am thirsty and I will be ok or I am really hungry then I would have to feed the deamons ;)

So please whoever is joining me remember the water, a cup of water before anything you want to literally put in your mouth !! So I will keep you updated till next week for baby steps 2 !!  So till then I will challenge myself and START !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment